Request an Online Virtual Visit (charge is $40)
We are proud to be the first OBGYN in Genesee county and the surrounding areas to offer virtual face-to-face visits, allowing patients to connect with us from a place that is comfortable for them (when possible). Please complete the form below to request an in office appointment or a face-to-face virtual visit today!
What is a Virtual Visit?
– A Virtual Visit enables you to communicate with the staff at Flint OBGYN to talk about your concerns using telemedicine from the comfort of your home, workplace, or other convenient location.
– The meeting occurs in a completely secure, encrypted platform called ProviderLinc, so you can always count on privacy.
How Does it Work?
- Schedule below or call 1-855-642-4848 to schedule your preferred day & time.
- You will receive an appointment notification or email
- 24 Hours in advance of your appointment, you will receive an additional reminder and your secure login hyperlink
- Login with a strong connection at the time of your appointment. NOTE: You may be prompted to download the ‘Linc Health’ app
- The cost for these appointments is only $40
What is Telemedicine?
According to the American Telemedicine Association, telemedicine is the use of medical information exchanged from one site to another via electronic communications to improve a patient’s clinical health status. Telemedicine includes a growing variety of applications and services using two-way video, email, smart phones, wireless tools and other forms of telecommunications technology.